In this section so far you will find:
- my short description of Humanism – what sort of thing it is, how it sees morality, values reason, addresses social issues and finds menaing;
- a paper about Humanism, its beliefs and values that covers the same ground and more at much greater length;
- a paper on Humanism and human rights;
- a paper on the origins of morality that surveys briefly the work of moral philosophers but concludes that morality is not susceptible to any compelling reasoned justification but is a natural endowment of humans as evolved social animals;
- a paper providing a history and humanist critique of just war theory.
In 2015 the Polish Rationalists recorded a half-hour interview with me about Humanism which may be viewed on YouTube.
Further items are to come.